Husqvarna TS348D Garden Tractor | Heavy Duty 48" Deck | As Low As $74 Month o.a.c.
Financing is available at Super X Power. Payments as low as $74 per month, 0% for 48 months with approved credit.
Step into something new this year. The Husqvarna TS348D Garden Tractor is a something you should really consider. Equipped with a heavy duty 48" welded deck with a lifetime warranty on the housing. Combine that with Husqvarna's Clear Cut deck technology and you now have a cutting deck that cuts fabulous, and discharges the grass clippings better than the competition. We also popped in a powerful 24 hp Kohler v-twin engine to sweeten the deal. Let's move onto the main piece of the puzzle....the transmission, without it you would be walking. It just so happens that the TS348 was built using a commercial automatic hydro-static transmission with a Locking Differential rear end. You may be asking, so what does that mean? It means that you now have a garden tractor that is capable of doing more work, and can handle pulling ground engaging implements without over heating and ruining the hydro which would happen in most lawn mowers built today. The rear locking differential is perfect for those of you needing additional traction. With a simple push of the button you get full drive to both rear wheels which will come in handy for sure. The Husqvarna TS348 D is very easy to operate and is backed by a 3 year parts and labor warranty at Super X Power.
You can add multiple optional attachments to the TS348 and turn it into a real workhorse around your property. Optional attachments available include a snow blower, bagging system, front blade, scoop, dethatcher, and more.
When you purchase your new Husqvarna TS348D at Super X Power, you will have one of Minnesota's largest Power Equipment and Power Sports dealers standing behind you after the sale. Discover why our customers have driven hours to purchase their new equipment from Super X Power. Stop in, take a test drive and make this yours.
Quick Features for the Husqvarna TS 348D
- 48" Clear Cut Fabricated Cutting Deck:Designed with 10 gauge steel construction and welded reinforcement strips for increased durability and backed with a lifetime warranty on the deck housing.
- Electric Blade Engagement:Easily pull a switch on the control panel to engage the cutting blades.
- Pedal-Operated Hydrostatic Transmission:Manage the speed and direction with pedals, allowing you to keep your hands on the wheel.
- Hydrostatic Transmission w/ Locking Differential:Commercial grade, pedal-operated transmission provides variable speed and offers increased traction on slopes and wet surfaces. With a push of a button, lock in the differential rear end and have full drive to both rear wheels at all times.
- Armrests:More comfort while mowing.
- Cast Iron Front Axle:Provides superior stability and balance.
- Cast Iron Spindle Housings:Built to last and feature sealed ball bearings.
- Cruise Control:Maintain a constant speed, even on uneven and rough terrain.
- Easy Access Fuel Cap:Refuel quickly and easily without having to open the engine hood.
- Large Tires:Improved traction and reduces damage to the ground.
- Steel Chassis:Built for high durability.
- Transparent Fuel Indicator:Easy to check fuel level.
- Deck Wash Port:Connect a hose to the deck wash port to clean underneath the deck easily.
- Ergonomic Steering Wheel:Ergonomically designed and angled comfortably in an ideal operator's position.
- Cutting Height Adjustment:Fender-mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy use.
- Reverse Operating System:Cutting blades are disengaged when driving in reverse. Unless you choose to simply turn the key back one position then you can move in reverse.
- Step-Through Design:Easy to mount and dismount.
- Headlights:Easier to operate in the dark.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna TS 348D*
|Engine Brand||Kohler 24 HP|
|Transmission Type||Commercial Grade Hydrostatic|
|Transmission Manufacturer||Tuff Torq|
|Seat Back Height||Extra high 21''|
|Steering Wheel Type||Ergonomic - soft grip|