Husqvarna Z248F Zero Turn Lawn Mower | 48" Heavy Duty Deck | As Low As $76 Month o.a.c.
Financing available at Super X Power. Payments as low as $76 per month 0% for 48 Months with approved credit.
Husqvarna's Z248F zero turn lawn mower packs the power into a smaller framed unit that will fit into the tight spaces. Perfect for the person that wants professional features but not the over sized frame dimensions that a professional series zero turn normally has. Get in here, put your butt in the seat and take one for a test drive.
Dual hydro static drive system delivers mowing speeds up to 6.5 mph, and the heavy duty 48" welded deck with a lifetime warranty is built using the Husqvarna clear cut technology which means a superior cut, with wide, and even disbursement of the grass clippings.
Now lets up the game once more.... Super X Power had these Z248F's built and delivered to us with a premium and powerful 23 Hp Kawasaki engine which delivers exceptional power, and is built to last even the demanding owner.
Adjustable, shock dampened steering handles are only the beginning. The operator cock pit is designed with all controls easily reached so you are always in control. The comfortable seat is adjustable so you can dial it all in and mow your yard in customized comfort for years and years.
Add, optional attachments like a bagger, mulch kit, hitch and more to this machine and make it even more versatile.
Purchase your new Husqvarna Z248F Zero Turn at Super X Power in Milaca, and you will have one of the largest outdoor and power-sports dealers in the state standing behind you. Experience why customers drive hours to purchase their equipment at Super X Power.
Husqvarna Z248F QUICK FEATURES:
- Bold cast iron blade housings built for durability and featuring sealed ball bearings.
- The new patent pending park brake system automatically activates or deactivates as the steering levers are moved outward or inward, freeing the user of the task.
- The deck lift system is spring assisted for ease of use and conveniently located within easy reach of the operator.
- Worry free performance with maintenance free, integrated zero-turn transmissions.
- The ergonomic control panel places everything conveniently at your fingertips.
- The unique tube style chassis features a removable foot pan for easy access to the top of the cutting deck.
- The footrest area incorporates generous non-slip surfaces for safe and comfortable use.
- The integrated front guard/ bumper offers bold styling while protecting the nose of the unit. An optional bright LED headlight kit can easily be added, providing improved visability in dark conditions.
- Rubber bellows offer a refined look and prevent debris and moisture from entering the control system
- The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- The rear guard protects the engine from impact as well as limits access to hot surfaces for safety.
- Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius.
|Engine Lubrication Type||Full Pressure|
|Fuel Tank volume||3.5 US Gal|
|Fuel Tank Location||Side (Single)|
|Speed Forward||6.5 Mph|
|Cutting Width||48 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type||10 Gauge Fabricated|
|Cutting Methods||3-in-1 Mulch / Rear Bag / Side|
|Cutting Deck Material||Steel|
|Cutting Height Steps||6|
|Blade Engagement||Electric Clutch|
|Clutch Rating||87 ft. lbs.|
|Blade-Tip Speed||18,500 Fpm|
|Cutting Height (Min. / Max.)||1.5 in. / 4 in.|
|Shipping Weight||595 lbs.|