Toro MX5025 Timecutter 50" Zero Turn Lawn Mower | 74776 | Buy 1 @ superxpower.com
Want to pick it up in store & save some ching? Call for our best price: 320-983-3234
The Toro MX5025 Timecutter model 74776 is powered by an Ultra Premium 23 HP V-Twin Kawasaki engine. The Kawasaki engine is known for smooth operation and it's legendary durability. Stack that on top of the Toro MX5025 platform and you have a match made in heaven. The 50" heavy duty fabricated mowing deck is built to handle everything you can throw at it. The MX5025 deck has 3 blades that cut your lawn cleanly and spin an amazing 18,330 Feet Per Minute (the same as Toro's Commercial Mowers) and give your yard a manicured look that will be the talk of the neighborhood.
The MX5025 Timecutter zero turn lawn mower is best suited for those who demand premium features available in the Toro MX series time cutter line up. Your MX5025 also comes equipped with Toro's exclusive smart transmission system. Easily in seconds shift the dual hydrostatic transmission and pick your poison. Slow down the speed and response while you are learning to operate it, or while mowing in intricate areas, or select the mid range for a bit more speed and response, or go to high speed and get some work done fast. You can relax while you mow with the 18" premium deluxe seat with armrests. Adjust both the seat and the steering handles to fit you and your mowing style.
Super X Power can ship your Toro MX5025 Timecutter right to your home. In fact we ship lawn mowers all over the USA to our customers. As an added bonus, when we ship your mower out of Minnesota to you, we do not collect any sales tax on the sale and that is a huge savings that stays right in your pocket. If you would prefer to pick your new Toro MX5025 Time Cutter up in our store, we would love to meet you. Either way, we are going to make it easy for you.
Each and every Toro MX5025 model number 74776 that we sell is backed with a 3 year warranty with unlimited hours. Because we are a large Toro Dealer and we sell so many of the MX5025 zero turn lawn mowers, no matter where you live, and what state or city that we ship your new Toro to, arrangements have been made that allow you to bring the lawn mower to any Toro dealer you choose during your warranty period. Now how is that for a bit of awesome.
Toro MX5025 Model 74776 Quick Specs & Overview:
- The Toro MX 5025 is equipped with a 23 HP Kawasaki V-Twin 726cc which provides smooth and powerful performance
- Dual hydrostatic transmissions provide smooth variable control, zero-turning radius and years of dependable performance
- Get Toro's professional quality of cut with its 50 in. fabricated deck that is made of thick 10 Gauge (the lower the number the thicker the steel) steel plates welded together, the critical leading edge of the deck is protected by a fully welded bull-nose bumper
- Zero-turning radius delivers optimal maneuverability allowing you to easily mow around obstacles
- Heavy-duty 10 Gauge steel frame for lasting durability
- Automatic parking brake for easy operation - just move the levers out to turn on the brake
- Hitch comes standard for pulling attachments for maximum versatility
- Smart speed control system has ground speeds of up to 7 MPH in Mow mode, 5 MPH in Tow mode and 3 MPH in trim mode, making it the easiest to learn how to drive and the best for pulling attachments
- 18 in. thickly padded deluxe seat with arm rests gives you a smooth ride
- Get a professional quality of cut by cutting better faster with a 18,330 fpm blade tip speed – same speed found on Toro commercial mowers
- Extra-large 20” rear tires for peak performance and added comfort over rough terrain
- Engine guard to protect your engine from damage
- 3-year limited warranty with unlimited hours
- Heavy duty front caster forks for added longevity
- Extra large 3 Gal. fuel tank ensures you have hours of mowing time on a single fill